- sheri-coke reblogged this from theangryblack
- sheri-coke likes this
- tres-gatos likes this
- reaversinthetardis reblogged this from sailor-usako
- sailor-usako reblogged this from theangryblack
- tomii-writes reblogged this from theangryblack
- horancouture reblogged this from santaboyd
- santaboyd reblogged this from jimogenberry
- potentialslayer reblogged this from jimogenberry
- jimogenberry reblogged this from theangryblack
- msbhaven likes this
- boredlittledemon reblogged this from theangryblack
- boredlittledemon likes this
- yalla-7abibi likes this
- nate-alderich reblogged this from theangryblack
- luckylittlerabbit likes this
- timekiller-s likes this
- nowherezone11 reblogged this from deliciouskaek
- lost-ina-wonderland-of-thoughts likes this
- morecks87 likes this
- jollyswagger reblogged this from morecks87
- ermblr reblogged this from theangryblack
- brokenhearttahani likes this
- mintyrose likes this
- stuffedokapi likes this
- nnko likes this
- zesticola reblogged this from theangryblack
- korraplayswithfire reblogged this from theangryblack
- impeony reblogged this from theangryblack
- impeony likes this
- boygeorgemichaelbluth reblogged this from theangryblack
- kirrk-out likes this
- washerofearth reblogged this from theangryblack
- when-we-are-spinning likes this
- jonathanwriting likes this
- ashleythegloriousaries reblogged this from theangryblack
- theangryblack reblogged this from karnythia
- en-route97 reblogged this from notsodarling-
- laughingacademy likes this
- celiashits likes this
- beautifulcurare reblogged this from notesonascandal
- ibenholt likes this
- thestarkinlasthearth reblogged this from deansrapunzeleyes
- magdamada reblogged this from karnythia
- soloerescris11 likes this
- iusedtohaveatemper reblogged this from somethinglickedthiswaycums
- ciorstaidhnicaoidh reblogged this from doesntlivehereanymore
- envelopetide likes this
So let me get this straight – it’s a problem if my mom listened too much to my dad, but it’s a heroic act if the President made a massive change in a policy position that could affect the entire nation after consulting with his teenage daughters?
While it’s great to listen to your kids’ ideas, there’s also a time when dads simply need to be dads. In this case, it would’ve been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage. Or that – as great as her friends may be – we know that in general kids do better growing up in a mother/father home. Ideally, fathers help shape their kids’ worldview. In this situation, it was the other way around.
I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren’t younger, or perhaps today’s press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox.
Sometimes dads should lead their family in the right ways of thinking. In this case, it would’ve been nice if the President would’ve been an actual leader and helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of Glee.”
Wow, Bristol Palin, you are a MQ.*
*Can you guess.
um. hey. direct insult to the President’s intelligence, go!
“that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking…”
ah. so let’s forego all the developments in medicine. don’t want to disrupts thousands of years of thinking about health. let’s go back to leeching. or better, let’s just leave loved ones to the wolves.
while we’re at it, let’s forget about planes. after all, folks just knew man couldn’t fly for centuries. millenia, even. that’s thousands of years, for the cheap seats. shut down the airports.
can i also point out that the definition and purpose of marriage has changed several times in the past and that folks seem to ignore that rather conveniently in their passion to “save” it?
"PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT ME! OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT! THEY’RE LOOKING AT ME, AT BRISTOL! THEY’RE PAYING ATTENTION TO MEEEEE! I’M TALKING AND THEY’RE WRITING IT DOWN! EAT IT, MOM!"